Ticket Omaha is eager to ensure that every patron's performance experience is convenient, safe, and remarkable. Both the Orpheum Theater
and Holland Performing Arts Center
offer a wide range of accessibility features - and our team is happy to accommodate your unique request with advance notice.
Accessibility features include:
- Accessible seating positions throughout the halls.
- Accessible parking adjacent to the theaters.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Accessible backstage accommodations for performers and technicians, including accessible entries, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Hearing devices available for checkout in the lobby areas of the Holland Center and Orpheum Theater.
- American Sign Language interpretation may be arranged in advance of performances at both facilities.
- Guide and service dogs are welcome!
Ticket Omaha and Omaha Performing Arts are committed to ensuring that our performances and facilities are accessible to everyone according to criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The Ticket Omaha staff is happy to assist you with your needs! Requests for accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets. Please email
or call 402.345.0606.