Ticket Omaha is eager to ensure that every patron's performance experience is convenient, safe, and remarkable. Both the Holland Performing Arts Center and the Orpheum Theater offer a wide range of accessibility features - and our team is happy to accommodate your unique request with advance notice!
Accessibility at the Orpheum Theater:
- Accessible seating positions throughout the hall.
- Accessible parking adjacent to the theater.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Accessible backstage accommodations for performers and technicians, including accessible entries, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Hearing devices available for checkout in the lobby area.
- American Sign Language interpretation may be arranged in advance. Please make this request at the time of purchasing your tickets.
- Guide and service dogs are welcome!
Ticket Omaha and Omaha Performing Arts are committed to ensuring that our performances and facilities are accessible to everyone according to criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The Ticket Omaha staff is happy to assist you with your needs! Requests for accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets. Please email or call 402.345.0606, 866.434.8587 (toll-free).
Accessible Parking at the Orpheum Theater:
It's recommended that you utilize the garage parking at the OPPD Energy Plaza on Howard Street between 16th and 17th Streets, where you'll find multiple handicapped-accessible parking stalls near the garage elevators or on the Skylink level. The convenient Skylink will take you directly to the balcony level of the theater.
For those who wish to enter on street level, patrons may temporarily park in the alley along the south side of the Orpheum entrance, between Harney and Howard streets.