The friendly, efficient team at Ticket Omaha is always here for you, ready to answer questions and assist you with your needs. For clarification about Ticket Omaha policies, please visit the FAQ
or call us at 402.345.0606.
Rules and Conditions:
- Tickets are sold subject to Ticket Omaha Box Office terms and conditions.
- Each ticket is a revocable permit good only for the designated performance and seat printed on ticket face.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Sales tax is included in all ticket prices.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Artists, prices, events, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Each patron, including children of any age, must have an individual ticket.
- All cameras and recording devices are prohibited.
- Tickets obtained from unapproved sources will not be honored.
- The sale of tickets on theater premises other than by Ticket Omaha is prohibited.
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or revoke admission at any time without cause.
- Holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event and agrees not to bring any legal action in connection with such risk assumed.
- Late seating is subject to the discretion and procedures of the management, company and/or performers.
- Firearms and other weapons are not permitted on the premises.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed and/or recorded for the promotional use of the presenting organization.